Please make yourself familiar with our rules concerning COVID-19 before visiting.
Wodify is our online registration system - Register for a class or manage your membership account details. Visitors can register for Drop-ins or Week Pass. Important information for our visitors: participating in classes is only possible with a prior booked drop-in as our space is limited.
It's even more comfortable with the Wodify Athlete App. Just register once, download the app for free from the respective store and you can simply sign up or off from classes:
- Evening/Afternoon Classes: registration opens 3 days in advance.
- Unregistering for evening / afternoon classes is possible no later than 6 hours prior to class.
- Morning classes (Early Bird and Saturday morning classes): Registration is open at 6:30 p.m. (cancellation possible until 10:30 p.m. the day before)
- No-show Policy: 1 Credit (usages) per no-show.
- Workshops/seminars: No-Refunds after booking - but transferable to another person.
Drop-ins/Week Pass - what you need to know before visiting:
- Safety first! 6 months CrossFit experience required to drop in.
- Registration via Wodify is mandatory as our space is limited.
- There are no refunds on Drop-ins/Week Passes. (exceptional cases - handling fee applies)
- 6 hours minimum cancellation required for classes (Early bird /Saturday morning classes 10:30 p.m. the day before). Otherwise, the usage is forfeited.
- No-showing will result in a forfeit of the drop-in fee.
You want to have a look around before your visit? Explore our box in the 3D-tour.